Why do I say that? Take this test. Take a close look at the women you see exercising at the gym, next time you are there. I bet some of the women are doing mean crunches or panting on the treadmill, checking burned calories every two minutes
Now chat them up and find out what they are all about. Don’t be surprised when you find out that they will be getting married soon and want to have their wedding weight loss be a reality. This scenario is not uncommon.
Fitness magazine surveyed 1,000 brides and found that 83% were addressing wedding weight loss and some were ready to do anything to achieve their goals.
It also revealed that these brides to be were following celebrity marriage trend wear and were ready to show more skin as a result.
Weight loss pills are not the answer to your weight loss dilemma. Pills leave you feeling jittery and nauseous and if you fast you run the chance of turning into a raving angry bride to be.
If your goal is to increase your metabolism so that your wedding weight loss comes off safely, without acid reflux, anxiety disorder, irritable bowers or racing heart, you must consider nutritional cleansing.
Cleansing and weight loss go hand in hand. The idea is to give your body what it needs to repair the damage that toxicity in your body causes.
Why bother with cleansing the toxins from the body? It has been scientifically proven that the body keeps the fat around to protect us from toxins. Then considering cleansing is an easy first step to consider in releasing wedding weight loss fat.
Where do you find toxins? Practically everywhere but here are a few key places you really need to watch out for:
- Do you eat meat sandwiches? If your source is packaged or deli meats, then they contain nitrates which are carcinogenic as they form nitrosamines in the system.
- Leaving canned goods behind is a good idea as they are all lined with bisphenol-A which is linked to diabetes and hear disease.
- So you love sweet things but want to substitute real sugar for something with less calories. Don’t go for artificial sweeteners as these have additional toxins that harm the body. Look for Stevia or Xylitol and avoid diet soda which actually adds on pounds rather than cut calories.
- And if you like chicken, get it in organic form as mass produced chicken has traces of arsenic in it. The Agriculture and Trade Policy found traces of arsenic in non-organic chickens.
- Are you a snack lover? Well, don’t be.
- Do you trust your cookware? Non-stick pans release carcinogens in your food, they are to be avoided.
And last but not least, do you breathe? Of course you do. Our air is so polluted that we just can’t get away from any toxins no matter where you live. That’s why I can’t stress enough the importance of cleansing the body of these accumulated toxins. And repairing the damage is an important part of that process.
So, yes, your wedding weight loss can be very successful. Using a real and tested nutritional cleansing system will make that process all the much easier.